Insight Global is looking for an IT Project Manager to join a large HCM client on a contract basis fully remote in Canada. The successful candidate will manage 2 projects for the Internal IT team involving a cloud infrastructure migration and a disaster recovery project. Experience with AWS compute services, managing infrastructure projects, and excellent documentation and communication skills is needed.
- 5+ years experience working as a Project Manager for large enterprise companies
- Experience working on Infrastructure IT Projects (80% Infrastructure focused, 20% business focused)
- Experience with one or more AWS compute services (AWS Lambda, AWS elastic compute, AWS batch, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong documentation and reporting skills (Smartsheets, MS Project, etc)
- Experience with Jira and ServiceNow
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.