A local intellectual property law firm is looking to hire a full time, onsite, IT help desk associate to help their IT support in the following:
* Use Active Directory and Office 365 to assist clients with password resets, user creation and deletion, distribution list creation etc.
* Provide remote and on-site technical support to their clients as well as on-call emergency services as needed
* Help with onboarding new clients
* Diagnose, research, and troubleshoot computer system issues, including operating systems, hardware and software, networking, VPN, connectivity, and server both remotely and on-site.
* Install, configure, and support desktops, laptops, servers, virtual machines, network devices, VOIP products, backup systems, and miscellaneous devices.
* Monitor and update Service Desk incident tracking tickets for purposes of demonstrating compliance with issue response and resolution, Service Level Agreements, logging daily activities and documenting solutions.
* 1-2 years of IT-related technical experience.
* Experience troubleshooting Active Directory, TCP/IP networks, and common PC and Mac workstation and server applications/operating systems.
* Experience working with WANs, LANs, TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routers, and Switches.
* knowledge and experience with workstation and server hardware and software troubleshooting.
* Managed services provider experience