Software Developer - REMOTE
May 23, 2023
Programmer / Developer
An Insight Global client needs a developer to assist in updating and improving a secure case tracking portal. This tool provides various secure or government agencies with a portal for creating and updating cases for their customer product issues.
This team will be working with Client Stakeholders to develop the new solution, and more closely align the new tool to current corporate solutions. Once implemented, resources will be expected to help maintain and support the solution with issues and/or enhancements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Unit Testing
- Sync Processing
- Message Queues
- Integrations with other APIs
- Minimum 4 years of enterprise development experience
- Unit Testing experience in front-end framework (e.g. React)
- Developer with Node.js, Python, or Java skillset
- AWS SQS
- Ability to work EST hours
- Familiarity with Cisco CaseAPI