An Insight Global client needs a developer to assist in updating and improving a secure case tracking portal. This tool provides various secure or government agencies with a portal for creating and updating cases for their customer product issues.
This team will be working with Client Stakeholders to develop the new solution, and more closely align the new tool to current corporate solutions. Once implemented, resources will be expected to help maintain and support the solution with issues and/or enhancements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Unit Testing
- Sync Processing
- Message Queues
- Integrations with other APIs
- Minimum 4 years of enterprise development experience
- Unit Testing experience in front-end framework (e.g. React)
- Developer with Node.js, Python, or Java skillset
- AWS SQS
- Ability to work EST hours
- Familiarity with Cisco CaseAPI
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.