REMOTE Signal Integrity Engineer
Aug 07, 2023
A client of Insight Global is looking to add a Signal Integrity Engineer to help with designing enterprise routing and wireless systems, from concept to production. This person should have basic experience with Signal Integrity hardware design. They will be solving complex system and architecture issues for routing, wireless, switching, and other product lines. Hands on lab experience would be helpful in this role.
* Hands on Signal Integrity hardware design experience (3-7 years of experience preferred)
* Designing analogue and working with electromagnetic tools
* Knowledge of DDR4, DDR5 simulation memory methodology
* Knowledge of Power Integrity simulation (Cadence preferred)
* Experience with Cadence tools -- Allegro, PowerSI, etc.
* Electromagnetic Fundamentals for Signal Integrity - CST, Ansys, HFSS
* Understanding of RF signals
* Knowledge of optical components (front end design, optical fiber simulation)
* Strong lab skills and measurement experience (VNA, TDR, fast sampling scopes)
* Python or Perl coding skills
* Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering (MSME)