Approved Meta Remote Locations: Baltimore MD 112.74 Boston MA 120.30 New York NY 123.58 Washington DC 120.30 Pittsburgh PA 107.86
WITH PREFERENCE GIVEN TO THE EAST COAST ~ As they will be working with both Europe based and EastWest coast based teams.
- Deliver programs within the constraints of scope quality time and budget and under circumstances involving multiple moderate-probability moderate-impact risk factors.
- Program-level strategic planning interaction with executive level management and cross-functional partners complex issue resolution excellent communications and team building skills.
- Manage a group or groups of internal exempt and matrixed employees and contractors that serve on the projects to deliver systems and systems enhancements that meet - specified requirements.
- Oversight of project scope definition and management requirements gathering and documentation time estimating project schedule development and tracking project budget management project status reporting issue and risk management contingency planning customer interaction and communications across multiple organizational levels.
- Project estimating project scheduling tracking customer interaction and management implementation planning in large organizations
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders and drive consensus across multiple functions
- Proven people management and team building skills
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities
- Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization
- Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications/products and business functions
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science computer engineering or related field required. PhD or other related advanced degree preferred.
- Experience building and maintaining pipelines for data collection to build AI models
- Experience with AI development lifecycle
- Experience with RD environments Research Development is a must have.
- Experience with digital data
2-3 separate interviews will either include Initial Screening/TPM/Tech QA.
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.