Insight Global Health is looking for a fully-remote Enterprise Project Manager to join the enterprise Project Management Office of one of the largest blood bank organizations in the United States. The Enterprise Project Manager plans, executes, and delivers all projects on time, on budget, and within scope in accordance with business priorities. Throughout the lifecycle of each project, the manager tracks project status and manages project teams to mitigate issues and risks. This resource will operate within the Life Sciences portfolio and should have previous healthcare experience. This role will interact regularly with members across the client and its departments (Example: Leadership Team, Life Sciences, IT, Quality, Operations and etc.) and key stakeholders for facilitating the efficient implementation and growth of the managed projects and programs. Projects will stem from anything under the Life Sciences umbrella. For example, this Project Manager could be executing implementation projects within the laboratory space. This individual must be a self-starter and have a desire to improve the Project Management Office's processes as a whole.
* 7-10+ years' experience as a project manager
* Experience within a structured, enterprise-level Project Management Office
* Experience in the Life Sciences industry (Pharma, Biotechnology, Medical Device) or similar in the healthcare sector
* GMP (Good manufacturing practices) and GLP (Good lap practices) experience
* Experience with validation testing for example IQ or OQ or PQ
* Understanding of project management methodologies and solution development lifecycles (i.e. Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative)
* Proficient with the Project and Portfolio Management Tools (Visio, MS Project, Smartsheet, ServiceNow, Apptio TargetProcess, Leankit etc.)
* Desire to improve the enterprise PMO's processes as a whole
* Previous Healthcare IT implementation project
* Oracle ERP experience
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.