Insight Global is looking for an Enterprise Solutions Architect to lead solution design and architecture of major initiative for the Finance & Accounting function. These candidates will need to design patterns, build roadmaps for future technology, understand emerging architect in a Agile environment. They will need to have excellent communication and presentation skills to speak with leadership, stakeholders, external clients, and team members. They will be focused on strategic programs relating to Contracting, Sourcing and Procurement area.
Required Skills & Experience
* Minimum 5 years' experience as Solutions Architect / Technical Lead or Enterprise Architect role -- experience in large Enterprise implementations
* Excellent presentation and proposals to all levels of management
* Ability to effectively apply strategic analysis frameworks to technology problems
* Ability to facilitate workshops with Business and technology stakeholders to drive agreement on Business requirements and validate assumptions
* Experience in designing and creating solutions with major Cloud infrastructure (preferably Microsoft Azure)
* Experience with implementing and integrating to major ERP platforms- Oracle, SSAP
o Leading contract management solutions- Icetris or Coupa
* General understanding of Cloud infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), infrastructure sizing and capacity management, Business Continuity SLAs, Data Privacy, Classification and Sensitivity , Security/Identity Management (Okta, AzureAD), authentication(SAML/OIDC) and authorization, Business Intelligence platforms e.i. Power BI, Tableau, Qlik and Visier.
* Bachelor's Degree
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
* TOGAF / COBIT / ITIL certifications
* Experience in Azure based cloud infrastructure solutions
* Working with Architectural tools like LeanIX / Alfabet