C#/.Net Developer

Post Date

Nov 10, 2022

Location

Jersey City,
New Jersey

ZIP/Postal Code

07302
US
Jun 14, 2024 Insight Global

Job Type

Contract

Category

Programmer / Developer

Req #

NYC-490638

Pay Rate

$50 - $76 (hourly estimate)

Job Description

Our financial services client is searching for a C#/.Net Developer to join their Application Development team. This person will join a team of 4 and be responsible for writing, modifying, reviewing, and enhancing code for their licensing, risk, and compliance application. This person will be developing code 80% of the time while joining internal meetings with stakeholders as well as doing production support the other 20% of the time. This person will be remote to start but will need to go on site in Jersey City eventually.

Required Skills & Experience

10 years of experience developing in C#/.NET

3+ years of experience with Angular

SQL Knowledge

Financial Services Industry experience

Nice to Have Skills & Experience

- Experience working on a registration, compliance, risk, or licensing application

Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.