Insight Global is looking for a remote Principal Cybersecurity Analyst for one of our largest hospitality clients! You will examine global cyber events, dark web news, information platforms, and perform your own research to answer requests for information, identify attack methodologies, and identify threat actors' interests and motivations. You will "connect the dots" to provide relevant and timely information to the cybersecurity team and company decision makers. Additionally, you will participate in internal events, incidents, and investigations, performing advanced analysis in search of threat actors. The Principal Analyst will have deep experience with and be able to use publicly available threat data from reputable sources to recognize relationships between individuals, businesses, and other entities. The successful candidate will possess strong ethics, working knowledge of legalities and industry standards surrounding open-source information collection. This individual will focus on collections aligned to established requirements, enrichment, and analysis of phishing, malware, and exploitable vulnerabilities.
Required Skills & Experience
* Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Cyber Defense or related field
* Strong technical knowledge of advanced cyber threats, threat vectors, attacker methodology to include, tools, tactics, and procedures and how they tie into Cyber Kill Chain, ATT&CK framework, Diamond Model, etc.
* 8+ years cybersecurity/data analysis experience with an ability to communicate effectively to other teams
* Experience leading project planning for complex communications projects and other significant threat analysis initiatives
* Ability to travel quarterly