Insight Global is hiring a Data Architect to join our insurance client's team. This person will be joining a team of about 15 architects to support a company-wide technology improvement initiative. This initiative is in year 2 of 6, so they are currently focusing on deployment and integrations. This position will be supporting the migration of data from on prem to AWS cloud, and this team is still in the beginning stages of this process. This role will require establishing and implementing a Master Data Management system and process, establishing data governance and quality, and supporting AI and predictive analysis. This position will also build analytical models and algorithms to support this overall data migration goal. This position can be remote but will require travel to the office at least once a quarter.
- 2+ years of IT Architecture design and deployment experience
- Strong knowledge of relational database management platforms such as Oracle, DB2, or MySQL
- Experience in data modeling, data integration and moving large sets of data from on prem to AWS
- Experience conducting data architecture reviews, building enterprise level solutions, and communicating the needs to leadership and data teams
- Experience working with and supporting data governance and quality, AI, and predictive analysis
- Comfortable with Redshift, Snowflake, or Snowball and setting up Master Data Management systems
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.