REMOTE .NET Developer

Post Date

Mar 23, 2023



ZIP/Postal Code

Sep 19, 2024 Insight Global

Job Type



Software Engineering

Req #


Pay Rate

$42 - $62 (hourly estimate)

Job Description

Insight Global is looking for a .Net Developer to join a large Healthcare organization. You will be part of a scrum team of 6-8 members working in an Agile environment. In this role, 80% of your time will be spent implementing enhancements to existing applications and working on user stories with the other 20% being spent meeting with the business stakeholders and understanding business requirements. Additionally, in this role you will do some root cause analysis but won't be required to create the solution. This role will be sitting fully remote but must work PST hours.

Required Skills & Experience

No more than 10 years of experience in a development role with a minimum of 4 years

4+ years of experience working as a .NET core Developer (ASP.NET)

4+ years of experience with SQL server, specifically SSRS and SSIS

Experience working with React and/or Angular

3 or more years of experience with REST APIs, with exposure to GraphQL

1+ years of experience in Cloud development

Bachelor's degree in a related field

Ability to work PST hours

Nice to Have Skills & Experience

Knowledge of Azure Cloud platform

Knowledge of DevOps, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Terraform

Knowledge of Test automation tools such as Cucumber

Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.