Remote QA - SQL and DW/ETL Testing
Jul 28, 2023
A large healthcare client is hiring a QA to join a team that will be supporting the New York City Department of Health. The team is comprised of 3 other QA members and will be reporting to the Senior QA manager. Data is being submitted from multiple different sources and they are working to integrate the information. You will be responsible for working heavily within SQL and writing queries from scratch. You will be tasked with data warehouse and ETL testing and must have hands on experience with integration testing.
- 4-5 years working as a QA in an enterprise environment
- 4-5 years working with SQL and writing queries from scratch
- Data Warehouse/ETL Testing experience
- UNIX scripting experience.
- Hands on Test Execution and test data preparation, writing test cases, all QA process.
- Implementing automation in Data Warehouse or ETL Projects