A client is seeking an M365 Engineer to sit remotely to support a federal agency. The Engineer will provide Tier 3 support for M365 Hybrid Microsoft Exchange environment and Microsoft Skype for Business. The system is based on Microsoft technology, including on-premises Exchange 2019 and M365, and support for roughly 15,000 mailboxes. He/She will be responsible for monitoring the overall health of the tenant as well as contribute to increasing and improving process and alert automation. He/She will also independently develop solutions, approaches, or makes recommendations to resolve wide range of complex or difficult problems.
* Requires BS degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
* Experience with implementation and administration Microsoft Exchange Server 2013+, O365 Exchange Online, MEM/Intune, and O365 Apps.
* Experience with O365/M365 Security Services.
* Demonstrated Knowledge of Office 365 support technologies including but not limited to, Active Directory, DirSync, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Azure Active Directory, Azure Conditional Access, Policies, and MFA
* General Knowledge of Mail Flow, Exchange Online mail flow rules, routing, including mail security appliances like IronPort, FireEye and similar services.
* Experience with mail reputation management with principals surrounding DMARC/DKIM/SPF records management.
* Strong experience in PowerShell, MS Graph and Scripting to support administration and automation of Active Directory and Office 365 Technologies (MSOL, Exchange Online, SharePoint and OneDrive ETC)
* Strong understanding of standard client/server, networking, TCP/IP, and Internet fundamentals.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Authentication Protocols
* Proven experience with standard monitoring tools, methodologies, and practices
* Experience with Azure application registrations migrating apps from Basic Auth to Modern Auth
* Strong Active Directory Group/User object manipulation.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft PKI
* Strong understanding of infrastructure services: DNS, DHCP
* Previous experience working in an agile scrum environment.
* Previous experience employing DevOps methodologies.
* Experience with change control principals and ticket with Service Now (SNOW).
* Understanding of agency Capstone and NARA data retention compliance principles.
* Experience with design, planning and implementation in environments with 10,000+ users.