A customer is seeking a fully remote SaS Programmer.
- You will work with SAS and DevSecOps teams to improve the analytic experience for Center for Clinical Standards and Quality
- Developing SAS code and macros to perform common operations such as systems and user activity monitoring, external database querying, and dataset formatting and cleansing
- Providing SQL and SAS code reviews for best practices and performance
- Modernizing current analytic platform to achieve better integrations with big data stores (e.g. Hive, etc.), and AWS tech stack
- Proactive tracking metered cloud resources usage to optimize performance and reduce costs.
- Building standard, repeatable processes to reduce O&M costs and increase efficiency
- Providing Helpdesk Tier 2 & 3 SAS support, including maintaining of the data and analytics groups in ServiceNow, and troubleshooting user SAS code
- 7+ years proficiency in SAS Programming
- 4+ years working within the SAS Viya Platform
- Hands-on experience with SAS Studio and SAS Environment Manager
- Understanding of SAS products and how they function together in a distributed environment
- Proficient with SQL and strong understanding of relational databases
- Experience working in AWS