A client located in in Lenexa, Kansas is seeking a Mid-Level Structural Engineer to add to its growing team. The Structural Engineer will be in a production-oriented role which consists of technical project drawings, engineering calculations, and design analysis.
* BS in Civil, Structural, or Architectural Engineering (ABET accredited)
* 4-14 years of experience (concrete design, steel design, engineering calculations)
* Experience with SAP2000, RISA3D, RAM, or STAAD programs
* PE License
* Experience in industrial, renewable/power markets such as solar, wind, power, and/or hydrogen
* Desire to obtain/has obtained SE License
* Field experience