* Develop and support components of BI systems including: reporting development (SSRS/PowerBI), SQL queries, Batch processes, operations procedures including disaster recovery
* Helps DW systems remain stable, scalable and dependable given budget
* Must be 'client facing' to users in helping them develop 'what if' data solution approaches based on given business requirements
* Participate in technical reviews of data projects, technical status meetings and participates in technical best practices relating to how data is used
* Maintain core database development standards, including data maintenance and release procedures
* Maintain data software guidelines and implement the standards
* Develop structured, easy to maintain applications that comply with program/system specifications and adhere to Information Technology department's standards. Continually review all software and stored procedures released to production for compliance with software and programming standards
* Ensure the systems are protected from unauthorized access, both technology department and all operations.
* Ensure that program logic and functionality are accurate, error free and meet user's needs and requirements
* Continually research industry developments to ensure company remains on the forefront of software development. Balance internal development vs. purchase of software packages/integration into company's data software architecture
* Security: Manage and maintain adequate security levels for software application, as outlined by Senior Management and BTS, including, but not limited to database access and application access
* Willingness to learn and grow as a BI developer into other elements of the BI architecture
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.