Insight Global is currently hiring for a Sr IT Vendor Manager. In this role, you'll help us transform the way we deliver value. We're targeting highly motivated IT Sourcing professionals who can encourage innovative solutions that bring value to the enterprise. You'll work closely with key partners to develop effective negotiation and cost reduction strategies, through dynamic requirements that are tied to strategic level business and information technology objectives. This consultant will negotiate strategic IT contracts to solution hard problems in ways that benefit our customers while strengthening our business. This individual will also be seeing vendor contracts through from end to end, parting with the technical team to identify the best vendor option, along with partnering with the Contracts team to perform assessments and evaluations of the vendor before getting the contract in place. This team is passionate about providing the most value to our business partners.
Required Skills & Experience
* 6+ years of experience in procurement, sourcing, IT vendor management, or supply chain
* Experience in IT Sourcing/Procurement
o SaaS, Oracle, Data Center sourcing, Infrastructure
* Experience with Cost Benefit Analysis
* Must have the ability to work with and communicate with Executive Technical Leaders
* See Vendor contract through procurement process from end to end
o Evaluate, assessment, decision, implementation
* Experience working with multiple different lines of business. Enterprise Wide.
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
Project Management Experience
Prior Financial background/Finance Knowledge