Insight Global is seeking a project manager to support one of our largest commerical clients in the execution of a strategic cross-functional project residing in the pharmaceutical division of the company.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Applying project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes, and systems.
* In addition to all responsibilities of a project manager this position coaches and mentors project team members; mentors other project managers;
* determines project scope; develops resource, risk, quality, cost, and scope management plans;
* develops training plans; develops requirements documents; develops project approval matrix; identifies project team training and tool needs;
* defines, recommends and secures contractual agreements for services and products; coordinates requirements, schedules implementation and post-implement plans,
* and develops service-level agreements for vendor partners and global resources firms; defines quality gates for each project methodology phase; defines critical success factors; and establishes and manages the project warranty period.
* Requires a BA/BS in a related field and minimum of 5 years professional project management experience required during which at least 3 years are spent leading and directing project tasks; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
* Requirements include but are not limited to more stringent and frequent background checks and/or government clearances, segregation of duties principles, role specific training, monitoring of daily job functions, and sensitive data handling instructions.
* Background in healthcare, specifically pharmacy benefits management (PBM) is strongly preferred