Insight Global is looking for an IT Accounting Admin to support one of our largest clients in the Manufacturing Industry. The IT Accounting Admin will be responsible for the main accounting functions within IT and assisting Project Managers with project budget tracking. This includes, but is not limited to: IT budget forecasting, tracking, and analysis, ensuring that all purchase orders are processed in a timely manner, and ensuring that all invoices are processed in a timely manner. This candidate will receive SOW's from IT individuals around the organization for a project, then determine the proper budget to allocate, manage the approval process and ensure quick turnaround. This candidate will also work on special projects for process improvement/automation where possible.
* Advanced Experience with Excel
* Experience in forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and identifying trends, etc
* SAP experience heavily preferred
* IT accounting experience
* Manufacturing industry experience
* ServiceNow experience for managing IT contracts
* Project Management Experience