Remote Technical Account Manager
Jul 27, 2023
$140k - $150k (estimate)
This industry leading automation & manufacturing company is looking for a Technical Account Manager within the Aerospace & Defense industry. The TAM will be in the Pre-Sales division engaging with clients daily. Each TAM has 2-3 existing accounts that they will be managing and focusing on PLM solutions. They will eventually support the entire accelerator platform which encompasses solutions like Siemens NX, Teamcenter, Oppscenter, etc. They will be utilizing advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive differentiation to lead pursuit teams that will prepare and deliver compelling customer experiences in support of selling efforts. Each TAM will be responsible for gathering and advising the customer on high level business and technical requirements of their current and proposed Siemens solution portfolio.
* 7 yrs in Aerospace & Defense Industry
* 7+ yrs experience in PLM space
Teamcenter, Enovia, Windchill, PTC, etc.
* Experience leading teams of technical and business consultants
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Manufacturing related field
* 2 yrs in digital enterprise space