Sr. Project Manager - Remote - Airline Experience
Jul 28, 2023
Day to Day:
This Project Manager will be working for a major airline for the Chicagoland area. This PM will be working in an SDLC environment working with the team focused on the Ground Handling companies they partner with. These ground handling organizations assist the airline in tasks including but not limited to de-icing, fueling the plane, catering the amenities, and any services needed above or below the wings. This team will be looking to migrate legacy technology, build, and enhance various B2B platforms including a monitoring platform, digital communication, automated onboarding, schedule feed, etc. This individual should have IT Project experience and be interested in being in the airline industry. This individual will work in a cross functional environment and help define the requirements of the upcoming long-term projects.
* Airline Industry experience
* 5-8 years of IT Project Management experience
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Must have experience working with Architects, Developers, QA, etc.
* Agile and Waterfall Experience
* JIRA experience preferred not required.