Our client is seeking a Manager, R&D IT Development to join their team. This opportunity and PERMANENT and FULLY REMOTE! A big perk of this company is FREE BENEFITS for employees!
Qualified candidates must live in one of the following states: Georgia, Florida, Texas, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Kansas, Ohio, Nevada, or Illinois.
Responsible for the software development activities of requirements gathering, coding, testing, releasing and maintenance according to business needs.
* Perform duties under general direction of the Information Technology Director
* Provide the Information Technology Director with periodic status reports.
* Attend regular meetings with all other managers.
* Supervise program managers and/or team members directly and communicate priorities.
* Manage and maintain a highly skilled and motivated staff.
* Conduct performance reviews for all department members.
* Develop subordinates through training, mentoring and motivation.
* Oversee disciplinary actions using company procedures.
* Evaluate status and effectiveness of the products and recommend best approaches for produce new or enhanced products.
* Oversee software impact analysis for all proposed software changes.
* Assist program managers in the enforcement of project plan, technical specification, functional specification, quality assurance and coding standard activities.
* Collaborate with architects, developers, and other team members to design and build solutions.
* May require performing hands on activities to produce POCs when needed.
Required Skills & Experience
Qualified candidates must live in one of the following states: Georgia, Florida, Texas, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Kansas, Ohio, Nevada, Illinois, Oklahoma, or North Carolina.
Fullstack Java, Spring, JPA, REST APIs, React, AWS Services, SQL, CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes.
* Undergraduate degree in Computer Science.
* Minimum of 6 years project management and/or lead experience.
* Other Undergraduate degree with minimum 8 years project management and/or lead experience
* No degree -- software development professional with minimum of 10 years project management and/or lead experience
* Minimum of 7 years designing and/or coding commercial software
* Minimum 7 years of experience building fullstack applications using Java and Spring and other JEE technologies.
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
Knowledge and experience in Salesforce development, Workday, SAP, MuleSoft and Redis is a plus.