A client of Insight Global is seeking an IT Product Manager to join their team.
This is a PERMANENT & FULLY REMOTE opportunity. A big perk of this client is that FULL Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision) are FREE for employees!
Candidates must sit in one of the following states: Georgia, Florida, Texas, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Kansas, Ohio, Nevada, or Illinois
Qualified candidates will have the following:
5+ years' of Product Management experience
3+ years' of Payroll Software domain experience
Complete knowledge of SDLC
Owns the product vision, strategy, release roadmap, competitive analysis and positioning for the product and is a major influencer of all steps in the product lifecycle including research, development and maintenance. The Product Manager will be measured by product delivery accomplishments, market growth achievements and client satisfaction.
* Define product strategy and roadmap
* Manage staff in multiple work groups including hiring/terminating, mentoring and writing performance reviews
* Identify product innovations and work to eliminate product deficiencies
* Develop requirements and business cases for recommended new product development and major enhancement initiatives
* Create and maintain product documentation including project plans, technical information, and related calendars
* Develop cross-organizational relationships to achieve the desired results
* Maintain current knowledge of the competitor landscape (platform, product offering, industry focus, strengths/weaknesses) to help shape strategy
* Interact with our Partners' Product Managers re: product support, including deliveries' scheduling, enhancements and fixes
* Help the company promote its brand, product offerings and industry expertise as opportunities arise
* Act as liaison between Sales & Marketing, Client Services and IT teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of new product development; respond to associated requests as necessary
* Act as a product champion within the company
* Other responsibilities as assigned
3 YEARS SUPPORTING A PAYROLL APPLICATION IS A MUST HAVE. CANDIDATES NO PAYROLL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
* 4-year Business degree or higher
* 5+ years product management experience including 3+ years with Payroll/HR, Finance or Accounting Software
* Complete knowledge of SDLC
* Demonstrated success defining, launching, and maintaining business products
* Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, business processes and information technology; solid understanding of product planning
* Product Management and/or Project Management certification a plus
* Ability to interact with internal and external customers in a professional manner and to provide exceptional customer service
* Applied skills in areas such as Web-based applications and with customer facing tools, etc.
* Experience facilitating meetings attended by users, peers, executives and customer management
* Knowledge and experience with Payroll Service Bureau operations a plus
* Familiarity with SaaS product delivery models a plus