Insight Global is seeking an entry-level IT Support Specialist to join the team of a client that specializes in cloud-based solutions, specifically sustainment and modernization for their clients. They support a mix of DoD, DHA, and commercial clients. This role has been designed to offer extensive growth within the field of IT and will specifically support government customers. To start, this role will involve training within general IT principles and will eventually start to specialize in a specific field of IT whether that be systems administration/engineering, cybersecurity, cloud computing, or software development. This is a remote opportunity, working normal Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm EST hours. Candidates must be comfortable working that schedule.
- Has 4-5 years of experience within IT and/or computer science
- BS Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, or similar (in lieu of degree, 7 years of IT experience are required)
- Active DoD Secret Clearance or higher
- Active Security+ Certification, or scheduled test date
- Able to travel to Charleston, SC one time per year (expenses paid)
- Previous background supporting the military, or within education