Roles and Responsibilities:
The qualified applicant will be implementing technical training materials, facilitating meetings with users, and recording video training that provide a competitive edge for technical health audiences.
* Create and manage a comprehensive training plan
* Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids) that will help users understand how to use the data scanning tool and understand reports.
* Facilitate video training on how to use the scanning tool and how to interpret the results.
* Record the video trainings and link the videos to our team knowledgebase
* Assess effectiveness of developed trainings
* Ensure the quality and consistency of training content throughout all developed forms of media
* Responsible for ensuring that the training plan and content is in accordance with business requirements, and established Quality Assurance processes/controls.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Communications, Public Health or related field with a minimum of 6 years of experience.
* Experience developing, creating training, preferably informatics.
* 3 years of experience planning and conducting distance-based learning, online learning, and other Computer Based Training aids (CBT).
* Experience using a wide variety of approaches to engage different learning styles.
* Demonstrated experience preparing, conducting, and evaluating informatics trainings
* Demonstrated experience in drafting/writing communication content, materials, and products
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially O365
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Clinical System Support