A client of Insight Global in the lottery products and services industry is hiring for a fully remote Senior Flutter Developer to join their Interactive Software Development Team! This company is a global leader in providing customized, end-to-end gaming solutions to lottery and gaming organizations worldwide and develops an array of products and services including instant lottery games, lottery gaming systems, terminals and services, and Internet applications, as well as server-based interactive gaming machines.
This Software Development Support Team supports new mobile and web development for Loyalty Products related to gaming and lottery systems. The Senior Flutter Developer will be developing high-quality mobile applications using Flutter, working closely with the product, design, and engineering teams to understand requirements, design solutions, and implement them as part of a team. They will ensure the quality of code, maintainability, and scalability of the applications, and participate in code reviews, architectural discussions, and feature planning. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, strong developer with hands on experience in Dart and Flutter that brings their own ideas to the table to help the team grow. If you are passionate about mobile development, have excellent problem-solving skills, and want to work on cutting-edge technologies, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Required Skills & Experience
* 5+ years of development experience, with at least two years of experience in Flutter and Dart
* Experience with Dart programming language and strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts.
* Ability to be self-sufficient/self-starter in work environment
* Experience building complex mobile applications with excellent performance, scalability, and reliability.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
* Web development experience
* Git experience
* Cloud services experience