Quality Assurance Analyst - III
Jan 28, 2024
Open to anywhere in the US- remote
Max Bill rate: 81.23
At Verizon we run a world-class Engineering organization and as a part of the Engineering Program Office that manages large capital programs using state of the art analytics seek to improve the capital planning and management processes enhancing systems realigning the organization and adding opportunities for personal skill-building and professional growth. We have an opening for a talented and experienced quality assurance specialist with the ability to understand and adjust to changing deliverables to support the team.
The successful candidate will aid in identifying and resolving issues in workflow and production. They will establish and apply industry best practices in developing existing and new tools and processes to ensure continuous improvement of QA Process/efficiency.
- The candidate must have an eye for detail and be willing to work in an interdisciplinary field together with computer scientists business spocs and telecom network engineers and will require excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The candidate must also be experienced with skills in SQL GIS tools Google Suites Sheets Documents Slides and data visualization Tableau.
- Understanding multiple data sources models and software tools with business line specific decision support and data analysis and ensure deliverables from tools are valid
- Routinely perform inspections and quality test and clearly communicate findings with internal project stakeholders
- Prepare and present QA policies and procedures to be adopted and implemented for multiple components of the project
- Developing new approaches for QA and scenarios to proactively analyze and evaluate tool and data deliverables
- Create insights using deliverable data to determine its validity
- Challenge existing thought processes and actively work in cross disciplinary groups
- Work ahead of the curve expecting changes by designing developing and implementing QA methods and strategies to continually improve processes