Remote but must sit out of:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
A client of Insight Global's is looking for a Director IT Engineering to help move the organization forward in their multi year Digital Transformation Initiative. This resource will lead the planning, design, implementation, security, and governance of all cloud (and on premise until fully migrated) compute, networking, storage, and web services primarily on the Microsoft Azure Platform and including responsibility for capacity and performance planning, management, costing/budgeting, incident response, backup and recovery, administration and security of the platform. Develop and execute cloud migration project plans, including cost, time and resource requirements mapped to the application and data capability drivers.They will put in policies under the Azure environment and collaborate with the IT Architecture team to develop future state reference architectures and engineering.
- Must have experience building a DevOps shop from the ground up. Either recently or within the last few years.
- Minimum 10 years' experience designing, planning, and implementing
enterprise-level IT engineering and operations solutions, ideally raising
maturity or people, process, and technology and in automating
processes. Migration Experience is preferred.
- Referenceable expert knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform
- Experience implementing DevSecOps practices and processes, including
CI/CD pipelines, and monitoring / measuring processes.
- Proficiency with programming/scripting automation (e.g., PowerShell,
Power Automate, BASH, Python)