* Create and maintain technical documentation for our IT products and services, including standard operating procedures (SOP), technical inventory of our IT landscape, user guides, manuals, online help, and knowledge articles.
* Collaborate with IT managers, engineers, developers, and subject matter experts to understand product features and functionality and translate technical information into clear and concise documentation.
* Ensure that all documentation adheres to style and formatting guidelines and is up-to-date with the latest product releases and updates.
* Disseminate technical information in easy-to-understand language for a non-technical audience.
* Write documentation for internal teams such as developers, network engineers, and IT technicians.
* Continuously improve documentation processes and tools to enhance the quality and efficiency of documentation production.
* Create diagrams, charts, and other visual aids to assist readers in understanding a product or process.
Required Skills & Experience
* Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience required.
* 3-5 years of technical writing experience required. Technical Writer for an IT organization preferred.