* Create and maintain technical documentation for our IT products and services, including standard operating procedures (SOP), technical inventory of our IT landscape, user guides, manuals, online help, and knowledge articles.
* Collaborate with IT managers, engineers, developers, and subject matter experts to understand product features and functionality and translate technical information into clear and concise documentation.
* Ensure that all documentation adheres to style and formatting guidelines and is up-to-date with the latest product releases and updates.
* Disseminate technical information in easy-to-understand language for a non-technical audience.
* Write documentation for internal teams such as developers, network engineers, and IT technicians.
* Continuously improve documentation processes and tools to enhance the quality and efficiency of documentation production.
* Create diagrams, charts, and other visual aids to assist readers in understanding a product or process.
* Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience required.
* 3-5 years of technical writing experience required. Technical Writer for an IT organization preferred.
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.