Support and manage in-house IT technology equipment and IT assets across both automated and non-automated service center facilities. These include all applications supported in the Automated Service Centers, Service Operation Model and Financial Management about the technology. The current Peripheral components (Material-handling equipment & Logic Controls) as well part of the scope of this role based on the Service Management framework used in Business IT. This position will capture and analyze application incidents needs to support the business flow/procedures. Role acts as a main point of escalation manager for hardware and applications of service center facilities on site to the relevant central core support and build teams. Management of Local Infrastructure in the Service Center: CubiScan, Scan Tunnel, Large Weigh Scale, Letter Weigh Scale, LT1 Scanner, Tier 2 PLC, etc.
Required Skills & Experience
* 5-10+ years of IT Experience
* Strong knowledge of ITIL functions (Incident Management, Change Management, Knowledge base and Problems Management, IT Asset and License Management, Service Level Management)
* Experience with PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers)
* Strong experience/Knowledge of Networking, Servers, Collaboration (Video, Voice Services, Polycom, Cisco)
* Should be able to manage and maintain reports on activities (ie: ServiceNow) present observations, track initiatives, prepare metrics, and maintain IT inventory levels
* Managing projects, Strong Leadership, and Vendor Management - Collaborative approach with vendor-partners to ensure accountability and performance
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
* Any Certifications such as: ITIL v3, Cloud (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS), Linux/Windows Server, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, CCNP, CCIE Wireless
* Security Technologies such as, IPSec, VPN, Routers, DNS, DHCP, Virtual Machines, Active Directory Policies, Collaboration Technologies.
* Experience with SRE - Site Reliability Engineering practices and development services