Solutions Architect (Patient Accounting)
Jul 28, 2023
District Of Columbia
Insight Global's client is looking for a fully remote Patient Accounting Solutions Architect to join their team and hit the ground running. This person will be a solution expert that will be doing the build work for clients in Millennium patient accounting. They will have a list of requests from clients to prioritize and run through a change control process to get into live production. This person will not be working on an end-to-end project or implementation but the day-to-day maintenance and modifications for clients who are active with it. It will be a primarily independent workload, but you will have team support in a conference call setting. Ideally, this person will touch 10 tickets a day with 2-3 closures. This will be a six-month contract with the possibility of conversation to a full-time employee after those 6 months. The ideal candidate will excel in organization, documentation, as well as process adherence.
* Cerner EMR specific experience
* Patient Accounting build experience
* Patient Accounting tools such as: Charging, CS Pricing, profitclaimmanager, and pft tools
* Millennium EHR experience
* Experience in design
* Writing SQL queries
* Troubleshooting experience
* Cerner Certifications or previous employment
* Health care field background: NR, CNR, etc.