REMOTE DealCloud CRM Specialist/Developer
Aug 02, 2023
District Of Columbia
We are in search of new DealCloud CRM specialist, to add to our Deal Sourcing Dev team that will focus on developing our DealCloud CRM implementation. This team player will support maintenance, as well as new feature development to meet evolving business needs. Internally we refer to the role as a "DealCloud CRM Developer". Below is a summary of what we will need.
We are looking for an individual who is a team player, eager to learn and has excellent communication skills. Responsibility on a day to day will include working with an agile application team to build out new functionality and maintain the current CRM. You will work closely with other developers and scrum master to deliver and implement changes that will drive business value.
* Experience working as a configuration specialist for a minimum of 2 years
* Collaborative -- works well with others on the team
* Inquisitive person, who will ask questions rather than wait for answers.
* Creative thinker -- not only one way to do things
* Motivated Individual -- Can you deliver quality on time
* Adaptable -- The team works in an agile fashion
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite
* Can do attitude
* Detail Oriented
* Familiarity of Private Equity
* Deal Cloud Certified
* UI Designer / Dashboard Designer
* Testing experience
* Experience working within Agile development teams as a team member: B.A., Tester, Product Owner, SCRUM, or Implementor.
* Ability to work 8-4 or 9-5 Eastern Standard Time
* College degree or 3+ years in a developer role and certifications