Our Government customer requires a skilled technology consultant to work with and help them align their technologies with overall goals and better utilize existing technologies and processes. This role requires excellent analytical skills, extensive technical knowledge, and the ability to understand how
technology supports business and organization goals. They must also have a solid understanding of the technology used and how to use it.
* Engage and manage strong business relationships with all customers to ensure high level of service, response, and overall success of customer-driven business and technical strategies.
* Assist technical support representatives with the management of all aspects of IT design, implementation, administration, and support processes to ensure the availability, operability, and stability of all assets.
* Serve as lead liaison between business customers and technology development. Concentration to detail is optimal for customer satisfaction. Understand customer requirements and business
* Provide proactive onsite and virtual technical consulting support to one or more offices for our government customer.
* Provide strategic advice within the customers support guidelines in using technology to achieve goals.
* Assist with the management of IT initiatives and collaborate with office technical staff and liaisons.
* Serve as technology expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of new advisors with technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration.
* Assist and consult with the new technology implementation.
* Train support staff in new and existing IT solutions/systems when needed. Provide assistance with technical issues.
* Revise existing systems and suggest improvements when needed.
* Partner with other technology teams to analyze business needs, implement customer solutions and provide technical product support.
* Extensive experience as a technical consultant in an IT related filed.
* Advanced knowledge of hardware and software solution, network and server maintenance.
* Ability to conduct in-house training to increase end-user proficiency.
* Ability to keep up with IT trends and innovation.
* Minimum of 10+ years' experience of IT Consulting experience.
* Minimum of 8-10 years' experience in the technology field with deep hands-on experience.
* Minimum of 8-10 years' experience of supporting technology
* Minimum of 5 years' experience with VMware ESX Server or VMware products.
* Detailed knowledge of Microsoft (Windows Server 2012/2016 (2019 a plus), Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 and Active Directory)
* Experience in supporting and knowledge of Windows 10 and macOS.
* Setup, operation and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networking
* Thorough knowledge of desktop and business/technical support systems.
* Experience with VoIP and network security is a plus.
* 5+ years of experience with troubleshooting carrier and various connectivity issues for TDM, and IP networking fundamentals, including subnetting, router login procedures and assignment of routing protocols.
Must pass background investigation
BSc/BA in computer science, IT or relevant field; MSc/MBA in business a plus
CERTIFICATION -- A minimum of 2 certifications required from list below:
* Windows Server 2016/2019 Certification
* ACSP (Apple Certification)
* Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and presentation skills.
* Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member.
* Strong problem-solving skills; ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of