Insight Global is seeking a Back End Developer in Colorado. This is a hybrid/remote role with a lot of flexibility for people to come into the office or work fully from home. This individual will join the client's Technical Product Development group on the Customer Engagement team. Due to this, there will be a good amount of interaction with the customers so excellent communication skills are a must.
In this role, the Back End Developer will be working on both ongoing projects and new ones, addressing issues and requests from multiple clients. When a new project is assigned, this individual will be responsible for the requirement review, collaboration and delegation with internal teams, coding, peer reviews with the team, testing, and production. If any projects come in with front end requests this person will coordinate with the front-end teams on those aspect but overall knowledge or experience with front end technologies/developers is a plus. This is a fast-paced, deliverable based environment. This is a 6-month contract with high likelihood of conversion to FTE.
- 6+ years back-end development experience
- Knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization approaches
- Experience in building high performance, high availability and highly interactive websites
- Experience with Distributed Systems
- Strong SQL experience
- Experience with Postgres and REST
- Experience with Flux, Webpack, Sass or similar
- Application monitoring with Statsd and Graphite, New Relic or similar
- UI design skills
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.