Insight Global is hiring for a Red Hat Administrator to join a cybersecurity focused program designed to protect a government agencies networks, computers, programs and data from cyber-attack damage and unauthorized access. As a Mid-Level Red Hat Engineer on the Enterprise Infrastructure Engineering team, you will interact regularly with the Network, Applications, SIEM/SOAR, ISSO, Vulnerability Assessment teams, and on-site technical resources to ensure both the security and on-going stability of the systems and networks. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the operations, maintenance, and upkeep of the Red Hat Server environment (both physical and virtual.)
- Configure Red Hat Satellite Server and implement patches using Satellite
- Write Ansible scripts/playbooks for pushing system updates, patches, and configurations.
- Responsible for maintaining the appropriate DOD Cyber compliance level as directed by the program Cyber Security Office via patching and configuration using DISA STIGs.
- Fluent using Red Hat CLI with solid appreciation of Linux kernel on OS initialization.
- Works with project managers, developers, and end users to ensure application designs meet business needs.
- Install and configuring new hardware and software.
- Add, remove, or update user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Responsible for security of the Linux systems.
- Responsible for documenting the configuration of the systems.
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of relevant Red Hat Administration experience
- Hands on system administration with Linux / Red Hat experience
- Background in Linux Tools (RHEL 7/8, Ansible, Satellite, RHV)
- Ability to write and script in Ansible and develop Ansible playbooks
- Familiarity with large scale operational environments (patching, monitoring of CPU's, memory, disk utilization)
- Requires troubleshooting background
- Background with DoD DISA STIG and patching process
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.