Our client is looking for a Cardiology Systems Analyst to join their healthcare organization. This candidate will be working on day-to-day support for their cardiology applications which include Change Healthcare cardiology, Epiphany Cardio Server, GE ComboLab, IBM Merge as well as other cardiology applications. They are an Epic shop, so there is integration with their EHR as well. Our client is in the process of installing IBM Merge for their Cath labs - go live for this project is in December. In addition, they are also opening a new cancer center and acquiring a new hospital both of which require support for cardiology services. This team is looking for support with application upgrades, implementing the new Cath lab application as well as future support with their new facilities.
Day To Day:
* Manage small department projects and participate in large IT projects
* Develop innovative and efficient workflows within the technology our customers use
* Assess new software applications and hardware for efficiency, effectiveness, and financial soundness or return on investment. Turn this assessment into a presentable format for our customers.
* Partner and meet with our customers regularly to enhances our services
* Create and update instructional and administrative documentation for the technology we support. Educate our customers as needed.
* Create comprehensive test plans for planned changes and maintain detailed notes for validation reviews
* Meet SLAs for break/fix and service requests tickets
* Remain informed on legislative, community, and customer operational changes to ensure our managed applications and hardware remain operable
* Maintain professional growth and development through seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations.
* Assure patient safety, privacy, and confidentiality as appropriate or required to meet HIPAA standards.
* Maintain, upgrade, and enhance Cardiology systems/hardware including: McKesson Cardiology, Cardio Server
Required Skills & Experience
* 2+ years working in a technically related role with experience with Change Healthcare Cardiology and Cardio Server
* 5+ years of experience in the Healthcare IT industry
* Experience with corporate related hardware, system process and/or software applications
* Must participate in projects and upgrades requiring after hours availability
* Experience working with either internal or external stakeholders/customers
* Ability to commute to Walnut Creek CA and surrounding Bay Area for onsite support -- 3-4 times per week on average
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
* A degree in a healthcare IT related field
* Experience navigating and troubleshooting integration issues between Cardiology applications and Epic Radiant
* Experience navigating and troubleshooting connectivity issues between Cardiovascular devices and CPACS
* Strongly preferred. Functional knowledge using, maintaining, and troubleshooting of HL7 interfaces and DICOM
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.