Insight Global is looking for a Referral Program Manager to work for a leader in the healthcare industry. This person will be responsible for improving the intake process for external referrals to include implementing a web based referral submission tool and flowing the referral data into EMR for the right departments/specialties/providers. The PM will also manage other referral improvements past intake to include but not limited to referrals triage, authorization process, and referrals notifications. The PM will serve as the liaison to the Strategy Office Referrals Team, and act as the Program Manager for all its IT components.
- A minimum of 8 years IT project management experience required.
- Experience with Epic Referrals and Referrals Processes required.
- Ability to create reports, presentations, and briefs for senior management (using Microsoft Office suite) required.
- Knowledge and experience in Epic Referrals, Epic Care Everywhere, EpicCare Link, web forms, and interface is preferred.
- Experience in healthcare preferred.
- Experience managing in IT referral projects preferred.
- PMP, PgMP, or equivalent preferred.
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.