Insight Global is seeking an experienced project manager with program experience to support their top healthcare client in designing and implementing improvements across the care continuum that support delivery of care at home and digital transformation. This person will have demonstrated experience leading digital healthcare technology initiatives including: telehealth, remote patient monitoring, digital health equity, digital monitoring, OR care at home. They will collaborate with the Operations Center of Excellence leadership and stakeholders to develop project materials (project plan, charter, schedules, requirements, workflows, testing plans and final specifications) as needed.
* Senior level experience as an IT technical project management
* Minimum of 2 years' experience leading enterprise-wide implementations including the management of project scope, risk, and resources.
* Experience leading multiple, complex projects supporting digital healthcare technology initiatives including telehealth, remote patient monitoring, digital health equity, digital monitoring, OR care at home.
* Experience managing project lifecycles including initiation, development, testing, deployment, and transition planning
* Experience working in a large health care system and familiar with clinical and operational applications
* Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications including Visio, Teams and SharePoint
* Program management experience
* Advanced experience with ServiceNow implementation, ITBM
* Experienced in organizational change management
* Six Sigma and/or project management institute certification
* Experience working in a PMO
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.