An employer is looking for a Remote Director of Business Development. The Director, Business Development is responsible for identifying and closing significant business opportunities for Bioservices in the assigned area of responsibility and/or region.
They will be in charge of identifying opportunities for all Bioservices products and services, with an emphasis on biobanking, sample preparation services, and specialty lab service. They will develops and enhances client relationships and establish a strong working relationship with Marketing, Technical Support, Customer Support and Production
Qualifies leads. They will write proposals, consulting as appropriate with internal Bioservices experts. Develops project budgets and pricing, utilizing in-house resources to ensure budget accuracy. Closes new business and expands existing business relationships.
- Bachelors Degree and 5 years of related sales experience
- Proven track record of successful client relationship management and business development in pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO organization
- success in sales of biobanking, sample preparation services, and specialty lab services
- Willing to travel up to 35%
- In-Vitro Diagnostics Sales experience
- Masters Degree or PhD and 2 years of related sales experience
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.