We're looking to hire an experienced recruiter to help us find top-quality licensed mental health therapists to join our rapidly-growing team. Our Recruitment Team leads the full recruitment process, from marketing and outreach to applicant evaluation and hiring, working closely with our Operations and Clinical teams. You will be part of a highly-skilled, collaborative team who is shaping an innovative model of care. The work you do will help to create positive outcomes for our clients and redesign how mental health care is delivered today.
* Recruits therapists committed to culturally responsive care and evidence-based behavioral health treatment
* Screens resumes, schedules interviews; works efficiently with different teams, serving as primary point of contact for applicants and hiring managers
* Maintains thorough records of all applicant interactions, interview outcomes; prepares and shares weekly reports on progress
* Uses data to identify recruitment priorities, network gaps and opportunities for network enhancement
This is a temporary contract position. Expecting no more than 20hrs/week for about 6 months.
* Experience with a fast paced, high volume caseload preferred
* Experience recruiting mental health professionals, including interns, associates and professionals
* Passionate about changing the landscape of behavioral health
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, including an outstanding phone presence; excellent influencing and negotiating skills
* Eagerness to integrate innovative techniques and technology into day-to-day work, with core ability to use spreadsheets, email, and website interfaces to interpret information and conduct work
* Proven record of success; strives for excellence, productivity, and excellence
* Comfortable with new technology, familiarity with CRMs
Master of Social Work or other MA in mental health strongly preferred; familiarity with evidence based practices a big plus
Salesforce, and customer service platforms, e.g. ZenDesk, a plus
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.