The Sr. Engineer / Manager, Network and Cloud Infrastructure will take a leading role in supporting the company's enterprise network and Cloud operations. This individual has the skill set to find and resolve network issues on-prem and in public cloud platforms, maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot, and continuously improve reliability in line with SLAs and internal business needs. In addition, this individual suggests new policies and procedures that protects our digital assets, works with outside vendors, and partners with IT team members
to ensure the continuous integrity of the company's systems.
Please note: this is a contractor-to-hire role. We intend to complete the conversion process to full-time employee within three (3) months subject to candidate performance.
* Implement, maintain, and monitor enterprise on-premise and cloud-based network services across the Company
* Develop and support Cloud network connections, routing and security policies in GCP, AWS, Azure
* Review performance and event logs, and complete technical changes to build and enhance network operational capabilities
* Manage and oversee system health tools to ensure minimal service interruptions to end users
* Demonstrated knowledge of data center operations, disaster recovery, incident response and mitigation, and network capacity planning
* Build test environments and integrations between systems and applications
* Monitor changing regulations and standards, as well as the results from external inspections and internal audits, to ensure best practices are continuously established and maintained
* Create documentation of incident reports and network vulnerabilities. Identify, communicate, and apply patches and upgrades to mitigate vulnerabilities in partnership with IT Security and Enterprise Applications teams
* Update and publish metrics and dashboards to show the state of network health and performance
* Collaborate and support Cybersecurity Team, Server Team, and Service Desk team with other network operations improvement projects
* Ensure continuous audit inspection readiness. Support internal audits and regulatory inspections
* Strong understanding of SOX (Sarbanes Oxley), GAMP5, NIST, and 21 CFR Part 11
* Assist with authoring, reviewing, and communicating network policies and user trainings pertaining to IT infrastructure
* Partner with IT Quality in developing network change control documentation and figures/diagrams/screen captures of supporting evidence
* BA/BS required in Computer Sciences, Engineering or IT related discipline
* At least 6 years of network administration and multi-cloud operations experience.
*Experience with Palo Alto Firewall Administration and Maintenance, including GlobalProtect and Prisma
*Experience with at least one cloud networking platform (Azure, Google Cloud, AWS) Strongest preferences on Azure given that is our largest footprint that is directly managed by IT. Secondary preferences on Google Cloud and Analytics.
*Experience with IPSEC tunnel administration and troubleshooting
* Preferred industry knowledge in pharmaceutical or healthcare.
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.