Leads work with customers to develop and document complex electronic and electrical system requirements. Leads and coordinates work to analyze and translate requirements into system architecture hardware and software designs and interface specifications. Leads work to test and validate to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements. Oversees the team that monitors supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements. Solves problems concerning and provides other support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle. Researches technology advances for potential application to company business needs. Makes recommendations for technology investments.
PROJECT/SKILLS: Directly Provided By the Hiring Manager
1. Analyze flight control system issues write technical communication / documents to inform airline customers of flight control system issues status/resolution
2. Working with and possibly directing cross-functional teams to conduct root cause analysis and develop dispositions for complex design non-conformances.
3. Leading research of technical operational and quality issues that cannot be resolved by the customer.
4. Full-time aerospace industry experience with flight control systems preferably with Boeing or McDonnell Douglass commercial airplane models
5. Excellent written and oral communication for direct interaction with customers.
6. The position requires flexibility to address emergent issues and important airline meetings off-hours and may require an occasional off-shift work schedule to support the fleet operating 24/7/365.
Please make sure the below information is included in the notes of candidates profile for consideration or resume will be rejected.
Is your candidate local or remote please include location?
If not local is your candidate relocating at their own expenses:
Minimum BS Degree in one of the STEM programs required please provide the highest level of education completed:
U.S Citizen required to meet export compliance Is your candidate a citizen
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.