Approved Meta Remote Locations: Baltimore MD 114.99 Boston MA 125.30 Houston TX 114.99 Los Angeles CA 125.30 and San Diego CA 114.99. Coordinate projects making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
PM specialized in Corporate Accounting field.
This project manager will own multiple initiatives rolling into an overall program focused on close optimization. As part of this the project manager will own relationships with key stakeholders regularly engage with project SMEs from accounting teams engineers from product teams and other cross-functional teams to enable timely delivery of key initiatives. This project manager will eventually oversee this program and lead check-in meetings with all participants on a monthly basis and advise on program strategy moving forward as part of the roadmap creation for next year. A project manager with experience with financial accounting systems is strongly preferred.
The main function of a finance project manager is to plan direct or coordinate activities by partnering with accounting engineering and other cross-functional teams to successfully identify design implement and test various financial initiatives.
Present and explain proposals reports and findings to clients.
Recruit employees assign direct and evaluate their work and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
Analyze technology resource needs and market demand to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
Confer with management production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
Direct review and approve product designs and changes.
Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
Verbal and written communication skills problem solving skills attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
Strong ability to work independently and manage ones time.
Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
Strong knowledge of production processes quality control costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning resource allocation and production methods.
Strong knowledge of computer software such as MS Word MS PowerPoint MS Project Visio etc.
Strong knowledge of financial accounting systems Oracle Hyperion etc..
Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
PMI or PMP certification preferred.
*** important notes ***
- MUST know corporate accounting as this is a specialized role and needs to understanding the accounting process in order to do this role and provide recommendations.
- Will track projects and speak to leaders in the accounting teams at Meta so must be able to understand their workstreams. Supporting multiple projects across the board with a focus in supporting the CORP Accounting field for the Close project.
- Will work heavily with other CW's on the team to drive results
- 8 YEO and CPA is ideal to have here or comes from corporate accounting/projects.
2. industry experience is required or not like to see: overall open to any type of background. accounting first then project work sort of background works
3. degree: prefer a bachelor's overall
4. interview process: May require 3 interviews
5. auto DQs: pretty open but needs the relevent experience
6. Level IV: is it ideal to have close experience but if they have CORP accounting experience they should have Close experience as well then.
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.