Approved Meta Remote Locations: Baltimore MD 96.10 Boston MA 103.25 Houston TX 96.10 Los Angeles CA 103.25 and San Diego CA 96.10. Coordinate projects making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
Project manager to support risk and controls field. 5 YEO
This project manager will own multiple initiatives rolling into an overall program focused on close optimization. As part of this the project manager will own relationships with key stakeholders regularly engage with project SMEs from accounting teams engineers from product teams and other cross-functional teams to enable timely delivery of key initiatives. This project manager will eventually oversee this program and lead check-in meetings with all participants on a monthly basis and advise on program strategy moving forward as part of the roadmap creation for next year. A project manager with experience with financial accounting systems is strongly preferred.
The main function of a finance project manager is to plan direct or coordinate activities by partnering with accounting engineering and other cross-functional teams to successfully identify design implement and test various financial initiatives.
Present and explain proposals reports and findings to clients.
Recruit employees assign direct and evaluate their work and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
Analyze technology resource needs and market demand to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
Confer with management production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
Direct review and approve product designs and changes.
Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
Verbal and written communication skills problem solving skills attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
Strong ability to work independently and manage ones time.
Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
Strong knowledge of production processes quality control costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning resource allocation and production methods.
Strong knowledge of computer software such as MS Word MS PowerPoint MS Project Visio etc.
Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
PMI or PMP certification preferred.
*** Important notes ***
-working to support the Meta team to optimize close for accounting. Will be seen as the subject matter/PM experts for the projects they work on
- A fusion of project and risk/control management. Will do some administrative work such as updating project tracking streams note taking driving work in the team. Audit focus while they won't handle the audit they will manage and ensure the folks who are action this step for project tracking. Can also provide suggestions to the team.
- Profile: Audit background and risk assessment as they will look at test controls and audit issues. They are helping that the controls of the tool are functioning properly or what changes are needed.
2. industry experience is ideal and overall open to any type of background. accounting first then project work sort of background works
3. degree: prefer a bachelor's
4. interview process: 2 rounds is the goal
5. auto DQs: pretty open but needs the relevant experience
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.