An employer sitting in El Segundo, CA is looking to hire a FULLY Remote Business Analyst. This person will report to the Senior IT Manager while working within the IT Business Services team. He/She will be responsible for working with internal department to collaborate with internal teams to understand organizational and operational challenges. Draft statistical reports by assessing and measuring opportunities to resolve and improve data quality and understand the requests from management for incident resolution. This role will be responsible understanding the Business Application to confirm the proper requirements are well documented. This role will meet 1:1 with the internal management teams to interpret the stakeholder's business goals into specific deliverables and creating a knowledge base for trouble shooting future incidents. This role will support internal team by updating scorecards, dashboards, documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and ensuring the Process are followed. The Business Analyst will be a key member for IT Business Services focusing on all aspects of operational improvements to ensure business success.
- 2+ years of Business Analysis experience, specializing in Waterfall methodology
- 2+ years of Project Coordination/Management experience; Experience writing test scripts and/or test cases
- Ability to work cross functionally across multiple teams; Organize requirement calls and present to business stakeholders
- Intermediate to Advanced in Excel, Ability to perform Power Query on data sets
- Ability to build out dashboards in Smartsheets and Utilize ServiceNow involved in migrations, interfaces, and data input
- Healthcare experience
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.