Insight Global is looking for an Art Director II to join an employer in Toronto, ON in a hybrid work model 3 days a week on-site. The Art Director works on the Advertising team to create innovative, and bar-raising campaigns that drive business results for the world's leading brands across Canada. You're a Swiss Army Knife of a creative talent, who is just as comfortable ideating big concepts as you are rolling up your sleeves and executing highly-crafted design deliverables, across multiple digital channels. You also have experience in UX and working with developers to build beautiful and intuitive micro-sites/landing pages; you are also comfortable using all the tools of the trade, including new AI platforms. You'll be working along side an energetic team of other creatives, developers, and project managers, while collaborating with sales teams, and internal partners.
- 5+ years working experience within a creative agency environment
o Creative background, with design "chops"
- Team-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter who is customer-obsessed, and detail-oriented
- An online portfolio of work that demonstrates both conceptual thinking and highly-crafted design
- Expert working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Resourceful, willing to take risks
- Motion Design experience in Adobe After Effects (or similar tools)
- Prototyping and wire-framing experience
- UX and UI Design experience
- 3D design experience
o Able to produce compelling videos, animations etc.
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.