A Large non-profit organization is looking for a Dynamics 365 Developer to join their team. The Developer will be responsible for the Sales module in addition to the Finance and Operation modules. To start you will be specifically a part of the implementation team helping with the deployment of the Finance and Operations modules. This is slated to be deployed early next year. You will be partnering with the third party implantation team and helping the migration and release management process. Upon the deployment of the modules this individual will partner with end users to solve any problems that might arise through the ticketing system. You will also be responsible for other administrative tasks such as creating entities, granting licenses and permissions, as well as providing backend support for the application. You will also be working with users to identify business requirements and generating business cases to propose solutions within Dynamics; as the position will move into a project-based role once the implementation is complete.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take their Dynamics experience to the next level with an amazing nonprofit organization!
· Three to five to years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 specifically:
Configuring/ Supporting Dynamics 365
Working with the Sales or Finance and Operations modules
Knowledge of the entity model, security model, and Web services
· Technical design and development experience with X++
· Working knowledge of the following protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, REST, Odata, CORS, SOAP
· Experience managing users from an administrator perspective
· Experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics (architecture, development, rollout maintenance, data management, migration)
· Experience with workflows and plugins
· Knowledge of SQL and ability to create queries to generate reports and isolate data issues
· Experience using PowerBI
· Experience with Azure including:
Logic and Function Apps