React Typescript Developer
Nov 24, 2023
Programmer / Developer
A large financial enterprise in Phoenix, AZ is looking for three Front End React Developers to join their Checkout Commerce team. These developers will be part of a massive commerce project involved in feature development to help monetize platforms and you will help with feature set building. You should be comfortable working with cross functional teams to deliver projects and help with testing, code reviews, planning, development, design and support. This role will be about 80% true development, and the other 20% focused on collaboration and team syncs.
Required Skills & Experience
-5+ years of front-end development, specifically working with React.
-Experience with AWS or any public cloud environment (just understanding of expectations when using the cloud).
-Experience scaling applications for multiple users.
-Exposure to Graph QL and TypeScript.
Nice to Have Skills & Experience